Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about our exciting Driving opportunities!
“I love working for NPS! The kids merry banter light up my mornings! The parents are fantastic and the support from the team in the office, from Dispatch to Maintenance and everyone in between is exceptional! The COVID measures put in place are very reassuring and make me feel safe” NPS Team member.
What National Passenger Services brings to you:
- Morning routes that allow for beautiful sunrises and gorgeous views
- Middays and weekends are your own personal time
- You will enjoy the same holidays as the schools to spend with your family!
- A very rewarding career
- Training to upgrade your licence
- A great day every day while safely transporting our most precious cargo—our children!
What you bring to the bus:
- Cheerful and positive demeanor, with a “can-do” approach
- At least two years driving history with a clean driver”s abstract
- Ability to meet the minimum ministry requirements to obtain a bus licence
- Your willingness to make a difference in a child”s day every day
Join our collaborative and supportive Team today!