Looking for a great career that offers work/life balance?
Do you like engaging with your community?
If you answered yes, then we want to talk to you about our exciting opportunities at National Passenger Services!
“I love working for NPS! The support from the team in the office, from Dispatch to Maintenance and everyone in between is exceptional! The COVID measures put in place are very reassuring and make me feel safe” NPS Team member.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team in the student transportation or transit industry and managing the daily operation of a complex business. They will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer service and instill a culture of safety and excellence with our employees.
- Accountable to the overall results and key performance metrics for the location
- Monitors budget to ensure financial targets are met and creates plans to increase margins and revenue
- Monitor Maintenance compliance and liaise with subject matter experts to ensure Maintenance programs are executed efficiently and within budget
- Monitor safety standards in location; create and be accountable to action plans to address safety concerns
- Establish strong collaborative working relationships with customers and internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for analyzing financial statements and develop action plans as necessary
- Accountable to identifying new business opportunities within market to expand operations and increase profit
- Responsible for coaching and development of management and administrative employees to ensure they are performing to their abilities and foster a culture of growth in the business
- Responsible for overseeing recruitment plans to ensure driver staffing levels are sufficient
- Must have 5+ years managing large scale operations
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
- 5+ years working with and being accountable to financial performance
- Ability to forecast long term and short term financials
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred